Follow these instructions for best results.
With clean hands remove the bandage after approximately 3 hours unless otherwise instructed. Do not rebandage the tattoo. The time for your tattoo to heal takes approximately 2 weeks. During this process your tattoo will itch. Important: Do NOT scratch. Follow the instructions below:
1. Try to avoid touching your tattoo with your hands. Do not let other people touch it until it is healed.
2. Wash your tattoo twice a day with soap and water, and pat dry with a clean towel. Repeat twice daily until the tattoo is healed.
3. Keep the tattoo clean and dry.
4. Do not apply greasy ointments or any wound dis-infectants.
5. Avoid swimming, saunas, steam baths, direct sunlight, tanning rooms and any other possible irritants, such as tight or dirty clothing.
6. When healed protect your tattoo with sunblock.